Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've discovered the Blogger app. Now I'm never going 2 evr get off my fone evr again.
Im watching the super bowl pre-game shit. I just saw  the Bill o'reily interview w Obama. What the fuck. Who the fuck is gonna buy that that was a real interview? It was laid on as thick as their cake make-up. I don't understand how people don't walk around killing kittens 2 express their outrage. Mainly bc people keep themselves ignorant 2 it. I don't like watching the NFL. Not that I don't care 4 football, I just don't like the conglomerate, the NFL. I don't like the heavy marketing of it. I don't like there's so much money tied into it. I guess it is the last real thing u can watch on tv. The only not-staged, unscripted event that happens anymore on tv. The news. Debates. The academy awards. Religious epiphanies. Nothing is not scrutinized by an editor-in-chief. Unless its sports. It's makes too much money in gambling 2 stage it.
Derek jeter is dating Cameron diaz? He fucked Madonna too. So he's in2 women w men-ass? I knew that dude was gay.
Boy I can't wait 2 have my delicate sensibilities offended by the halftime show. Fergie had a dick at one point. I'm just sayin. She used 2 b a man. Holy crap kkk-bots. And I fucking hate glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment